Thursday, November 10, 2005

DAWGS I EXPECT TO SEE SATURDAY...

I will be at the usual spot on Hull Street across from the Holiday Inn.

These are the boys I am calling out: Drew Tanner, Rob Walton, Tiffany Walton (not a boy, but hangs with us anyway), Andrew Rothschild, Whit Yates, Cale Conley, Andy Broderick, Tom Lacy, Rob Thompson, Dave Wilkins, Marshal Wellborn, John Martin, Charlie Minter, Larry Forth, Bill Buhay (actually an Aubie, but good people anyway). If any of you are in the Classic City and fail to grace us with your presence, consider yourself on Double Secret Probation! I will add to this list I am sure.

Friends, it is going to be a long day of bouncing from the tailgate to the Holiday Inn and back tryng to keep up with USC-UF, UA-LSU, drinking some cold ones and checking out all of the gorgeous Georgia women. Let's GATA early and often.

1 comment:

Hunker Down said...

Kyle,

Regarding my name coming up at your recent Bar meeting, "I didn't do it!" Who is the new associate you mention?

Since you know Drew, surely you recognized him from the picture in the post. It is from high school, but he hasn't changed much.

Lacy is doing well. He recently married way up, like me, so I can respect that. And Conley is now a father. Cale is a great candidate to author a blog because that boy is quite the cunning linguist.

Anyway, thanks for saying hello. Sorry you will not be in the Classic City Saturday, but we will try to represent on your behalf. I will post a gameday report Saturday am to describe the mood and if there is a discernible vibe in the air. Like you, I will be keeping a sharp eye out for good omens.

Have a great weekend.