Monday, November 26, 2007

GEORGIA 31 - TECH 17.

Is anyone really surprised? It is great to make it 7 in a row and run our record to 10-2. Shame that Kentucky couldn't execute a 32 yard field goal. But, that is the way the cookie crumbles when you do not control your own destiny.

Thomas Brown, Massaquoi and Sean Bailey came up big again for the Dawgs. The gameplan was solid. The defense played aggressive and fast. In the end, we are just better than Tech and fortunately, we did what we had to do to beat them again. Sure, we had some breaks. But we also missed some huge opportunities. I hope we can hit those long balls in the Bowl game. Speaking of which...

So now we wait and see which BCS Bowl we are going to. I would prefer the Rose Bowl and a matchup with USC. That would be the best possible game. If that doesn't happen, I will be happy going to the Fiesta or Orange. In short, I'm going wherever it is.


By the way, I think that UT has had a horseshoe up their ass the past few weeks and I think they will beat LSU in Atlanta. I think LSU is dejected and the Les Miles to Michigan speculation is a distraction.

This is the busiest week of the year at my company, so I will not likely be blogging too much. But will try to get a few comments in during the week.

GO DAWGS.

No comments: