Thursday, October 09, 2008

FOOTIE PICKER - Weekend of 10/11

Last week, I let my kids pick for me and they were 9-5. So I am going back to the well. They have made some interesting selections, but with my record, who am I to question their choices. Our Record for the year is 33-44. Update - The kids came crashing backto earth with a combined 6 - 8.

Annie's Picks (Age 8) - 3 and 4

Thursday
WAKE FOREST 3 Clemson NOPE

Saturday
East Carolina 5.5 VIRGINIA NOPE
Michigan State 3 NORTHWESTERN YEP
Oklahoma 7 Texas (In Dallas) YEP
KENTUCKY 1 South Carolina NOPE
Vanderbilt 2.5 MISS STATE YEP
OHIO STATE 19 Purdue NOPE

Hampton"s Picks (Age 5) - 3 and 4

MISSOURI 13.5 Oklahoma State YEP
GEORGIA 13 Tennessee NOPE
SOUTHERN CAL 26.5 Arizona State NOPE
UNC 7.5 Notre Dame NOPE
AUBURN 19 Arkansas YEP
Penn State 5 WISCONSIN NOPE
FLORIDA 6 Lsu YEP

Last week I identified 3 of their picks that I was most concerned about and I was wrong on all three. Again, here are the picks that worry me... Clemson (they are going to cover on the road?), OK St (if they stay within 13.5 points in this one, there will be over 100 points scored), GEORGIA (is the hangover gone?).

No comments: