Thursday, October 16, 2008

Footie Picker - Weekend of 10/18

Last week the kids went 6-8 and brought my record for the season to 39-52. I will call my own shots this weekend and see if I can improve this abysmal showing... This week 7-7.

Thursday

Byu 1.5 TCU NOPE

Saturday

Wake Forest 1 MARYLAND NOPE
Georgia Tech 1 CLEMSON NOPE
BOSTON COLLEGE 2.5 Virginia Tech YEP
OKLAHOMA 18 Kansas NOPE
TENNESSEE 8 Miss. State YEP
GEORGIA 15 Vanderbilt NOPE
Pittsburgh 3 NAVY YEP
Ohio State 3.5 MICHIGAN STATE YEP
TEXAS 7 Missouri YEP
North Carolina 5.5 VIRGINIA YEP
PENN STATE 23.5 Michigan NOPE
KENTUCKY 10 Arkansas NOPE
Lsu 3.5 SOUTH CAROLINA YEP

2 comments:

Ally said...

Bring back the kids' picks!

lol-just kidding. Sort of. Not really ;-)

Hunker Down said...

I went back and forth on the BYU-TCU game thinking it would be close. Evidently, so did the oddsmakers. Idiots!

You know why I picked BYU? Because I wanted them to lose. So I figured if I picked them, TCU would win. It worked!