Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kiss My Ass, Kick My Ass, Kick Your Ass: Volume 4

In this feature for my fairly featureless blog, based on current events, I will regularly announce who can Kiss My Ass, who can Kick My Ass and who I should Kick Your Ass.

Kiss My Ass - Anyone who wants to criticize our AD Greg McGarity's scheduling philosophy.

Kick My
Ass - Oklahoma State Defensive End Ugo Chinasa who had a huge game tonight for the Cowboys with a direct impact on the outcome with an interception, sack, relentless pressure and overall bad assedness. He is big, strong, fast and I have little doubt that he could Kick My Ass.




Kick Your
Ass - Pussies in Congress who ran off for "adjournment" to avoid a vote that could kill the looming tax hikes coming in January. I am certain I could kick the ass of any one of them and if for some reason there is a fighter among this group of wimps and thieves, I would not back down. As Herschel Walker told UFC President Dana White... any time, any where!

No comments: