Friday, September 02, 2011

Kiss My Ass, Kick My Ass, Kick Your Ass, Season 2, Volume 1

Welcome to Season 2 of the wildly popular and highly acclaimed feature... Kiss My Ass, Kick My Ass, Kick Your Ass in which I identify three individuals for praise or scorn.

Kiss My Ass - Craig James. Craig James is a whiny puke and I cannot, for the life of me, understand how he still has a job with ESPN or any other football media outlet. His manipulation of the events that led to the firing of the Dread Pirate Mike Leach was merely the icing on his cake of douchiness. I think we all get dumber every time he speaks during a broadcast. And, as if I needed any additional reasons, he says Boise State will beat Georgia tomorrow. Hey Craig, keep reading your Twitter feed and Kiss My Ass!


Kick My Ass - Bill Goldberg. The word is that former Dawg Bill Goldberg is getting back in the ring. (HT Senator Blutarsky) Just one look at this photo and I concede... Goldberg can Kick My Ass!

Kick Your Ass - Rep. Andre Carson. Andre Carson has nominated himself as Race Baiter in Chief with his recent asinine statement that certain members of Congress want to see black people hanging from trees. That is some real civilized rhetoric there boss. Too bad the late great Democrat Senator Robert Byrd is no longer with us to dispute your vitriol. We don't want to see you hanging from a tree, but I do want to break off a switch and whip your juvenile ass with it until you grow up.

That's right Andre, put 'em up. How big a ole boy are you, anyway? Looking like George Foreman and shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig James. Sigh. With the latest debacle over Leach & Bruce Feldman, I'm convinced James knows where the bodies are buried. I hope this goes to court, only so we'll be able to dissect the transcripts.

Am I the only one that wants to see Bill Goldberg fight Herschel Walker?

Andre Carson. He deserves to be held responsible for that heinous statement of lies. It's staggering how easy people assuage God's warning about the consequences for bearing false witness against your neighbor, especially in American politics. And Mr. Carson is a notorious repeat offender. God help him.