Saturday, October 29, 2011

Richard Samuel... Do What?

Yeah, I know I said I wasn't going to make any predictions this year. But, I have had this nagging at me all week and thus, I felt obligated to post it and allow the prophesy to be fulfilled. As you all know, weird shit always happens during the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Often it is completely unpredictable, once in a lifetime stuff that changes the game and becomes a lifetime memory for the participants and the fans. So here is my premonition...

Richard Samuel is going to break off another of those long sprints like he had against Arkansas in 2008 when I had Swine Flu (true story). He will come in to spell Crowell and will take a lead off tackle on the left side into a vacuous hole and will show off his 4.3 speed for a long touchdown run... probably untouched.

There you have it. In less than 18 hours, we will see if I am prescient or delusional.

Go DAWGS! GATA!

No comments: