Friday, September 07, 2012

HDBC is Back!

Hunker Down Beer Challenge

Since I had my own version of a Guinness every half hour challenge last Saturday in Ireland, I didn't have a true HDBC going on. But, tomorrow night when the Dawgs take on the Missouri Tigers in Columbia, the HDBC is in effect.

I will spend most of the afternoon at my son's football game in Jacksonville. But, we will be back by 6:30 or so and I will be fully prepared for another Hunker Down Beer Challenge. For those who don't know, the challenge is simply that you must have a beer for every UGA score whether it is a TD, field goal or safety. Good luck and here is to hoping we have to tap out by the third quarter.

Go DAWGS. GATA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be a never ending challenge.. Checkout Amanda